Let’s Get Digital by David Gaughran
18th August 2020. 5 stars.
This is an excellent introduction and guide to independent publishing that’s perfect for a novice or seasoned indie author. It’s filled with practical tips and no-nonsense guidance that takes you to the heart of all the important issues so you can produce the best book possible and market it to as many readers as you can.
It’s well-written, everything is explained clearly and based on David’s extensive experience.
If you only read one book on publishing your own work, make it this one.
Publish like a pro and start finding readers today with the most comprehensive and up-to-date self-publishing guide on the market. Packed with practical, actionable advice, the new fourth edition of Let’s Get Digital delivers the very latest best practices on publishing your work and building audience.
* Boost your writing career with marketing strategies that are proven to sell more books.
* Discover expert tips on platform building, blogging and social media.
* Learn which approaches are best for selling fiction vs. non-fiction.
* Implement powerful ways to make your ebooks more discoverable.
* Increase your visibility by optimizing keywords and categories.
* Weigh the pros and cons of Kindle Unlimited, and find out exactly how to tweak your promotional plans depending on whether you stay exclusive to Amazon or opt for wider distribution.
And that’s just for starters…